Custard, Caramel and Shortcake
All Your Favourite Puddings Rolled into One
If you love your puddings but hate piling on the calories, Custard Millionaire is your ticket to vaping nirvana.
The fragrance is unmistakable. Just close your eyes and breathe it in to conjure up your favourite shortcake dripping with caramel and rounded off with custard. A warm, delicious treat for a cold winter day. Now you can enjoy a biscuit taste sensation from your e-liquid any time of the day, whether you need a crafty fix after dinner or something to get you going first thing in the morning – always without the guilt.
If you’ve previously stuck to fruit vapes, this is another way to satisfy your dessert cravings and tantalise your taste buds. And if you’ve had a custard flavour vape before and been put off, we’d recommend having another go
Try the delicious gooey pudding goodness of Custard Millionaire
- Our 50ml Shortfill e-juice comes in high-quality Husky bottles, which are safe, durable and perfect for storing e-liquid. Made using PET plastic, they are easy to pour, easy to carry, non-leak and retain the full flavour of your e-juice.
- Each 50ml Shortfill e-juice comes with a complimentary 100% PG or 100% VG base 18mg Nicotine SALT Shot.
- Nicotine SALT Shots are made using natural salt from the tobacco leaf, which provides a faster blood absorption rate to closely mimic the buzz you get from cigarettes. It is also smoother than traditional nicotine, significantly reducing the throat hit even at high strengths.
- Add a 10ml PG Nicotine SALT Shot to the 50ml Shortfill bottle for 60ml of e-liquid with a nicotine strength of 3mg and a total mix ratio of 67VG/33PG.
- Add a 10ml VG Nicotine SALT Shot to the 50ml Shortfill bottle for 60ml of e-liquid with a nicotine strength of 3mg and a total mix ratio of 83VG/17PG.
- Free Shipping on all orders.
- All purchases are covered by our full money-back guarantee.
- Nicotine is an addictive chemical. It is not recommended for use by non-smokers
- Nicotine may be poisonous if swallowed, or if it comes in contact with skin
- It may increase heart rate, and blood pressure, cause dizziness and nausea, and aggravate respiratory conditions
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, persons with, or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or asthma should NOT use nicotine shots
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Free Shipping on All Orders